Black Rhodium ARIA DCT++ Digital Interconnect
All Distortions Removed, with all the benefits of DCT++ and Crystal Sound Technologies!
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core screened cable
- Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound.
- Low loss PTFE insulation designed for clearer beat and rhythm of music, with increased distance between conductors for reduced "transient phase distortion"
- Silver plated copper braided screen to eliminate noise and interference
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Exclusive Black Rhodium post production process delivers improved sound quality.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Fitted with the Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabiliser to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations travelling through the cable
- Exclusive "Crystal Sound" Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
Rhodium plated straight line contact RCA connectors for superior sound quality, further enhanced with DCT++ and Crystal Sound technologies