Black Rhodium ATHENA Speaker cable
The New Ultimate High End Speaker Cable
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core cable
- Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music
- Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Exclusive "Crystal Sound" Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
- Attractive black outer braid and fitted with glossy heatshinks so the cable looks as good as it sounds!
- Terminated with our high end rhodium plated locking banana plugs for premium sound quality, further treated with DCT++ and Crystal Sound
- Fitted with two Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration stabilisers per channel to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations traveling through the cable.
- Conductors: 19 x 0.45mm diameter (13 gauge) silver plated copper
- Insulation: Silicone rubber type GPC, 2mm thick
- Total Outer Diameter of Cable: 14mm
- Capacitance: 3m terminated: 100 pF
- Weight: 3m terminated: