Black Rhodium Concerto Stereo Interconnect
CONCERTO is a new stereo interconnect cable designed to achieve high sound quality by using the latest Black Rhodium high end cable technology. CONCERTO is hand built at the Black Rhodium factory in Derby by employing advanced design techniques developed by Black Rhodium for use in its most expensive products. The special design features of CONCERTO include:
· Ultra low ‘Proximity Effect’ Magnetic Field distortion due to added inter-conductor distance due to attractive braid over conductor
· Low loss silicone rubber insulation for low dielectric absorption
· Very good flexibility
· Mechanical Vibration Suppression Materials used in Construction
· RFI noise reduction technology
· Rhodium Plated XLR
· Rhodium Plated GN Legacy Plugs With ‘Straight Line Contact’ Plugs. Vibration Stabiliser to Reduce Distortion due to Mechanical Vibration.
CONCERTO has been designed to apply the musical benefits of the GN LEGACY VS-4 Vibration Stabiliser to reduce vibration distortion. The vibration stabiliser has been specially designed to reduce audible cable distortion in cables by limiting the effects of vibrations travelling through the conductor wires which can cause audible distortion to your music. Application of complementary absorbent materials further reduces distortion
High End Rhodium Plated Connectors CONCERTO is terminated with ultra-high quality Rhodium Plated plugs. The RCA version is terminated with specially designed GRAHAM NALTY LEGACY RANGE GN-4 RCA connectors. These have been specially manufactured to ensure that Black Rhodium cables deliver the very best sound quality possible. The XLR connectors are the new Black Rhodium XLR connectors designed especially for use in Black Rhodium cables.