Canare RCAP-C53 RCA - sold as a single unit - Comprises of RCA body, Pin and crimp Ferrule
Canare True 75ohm Phono connector.
The RCA type solder connectors give very low terms of impedance and exhibit extremely poor Return Loss performance when mated with professional 75 ohm coaxial video cable.
Canare RCA (phono) connectors are true 75 ohm types, with impedance-matched performance characteristics, suitable for both analogue and digital applications.
The RCA comes in three parts and provides a reliable method of connection, the compression termination reduces time as no solder is required
· Multimedia Patchcords
· Hi-Res Video Monitors
· SPDIF Digital Audio
· Duplication Decks
· VCR and Camcorders
· Audio Interconnects
· Home Theatre Installations
· Standard 75 ohm construction Crimp Pin & Sleeve
· DC to 200MHz >26dB Return Loss (<1.1 VSWR)
· Absolutely No Soldering Required
· Assembly Time Reduced by 80%
· Superior cable pull strength
· Internal Pressure Contact Fingers
· Gold plated centre Shaft
· Easy Assembly using Canare Strip & Crimp Tools
· Operating temperature -20 to +60 degrees Celsius