Fidelity Audio HPA-100 SE Headphone Amplifier
This HPA-100 SE is fitted with a pair of Fidelity Audio SPower HC Low noise voltage regulators (as fitted in the HPA-200), these allow for an even lower noise floor extracting more detail yet improving upon the analogue trait of the HPA-100.
If you appreciate wide-open, clear and detailed sound then you need to hear our Fidelity Audio HPA-100 SE headphone amplifier. Starting with the power supply, this solidly handmade, dual mono amp features a high quality toroidal transformer, ultra-fast HEXFRED rectifier and our own Fidelity Audio smoothing capacitors. The IEC power inlet allows you to connect a power cable of your choice. Volume control is taken care of by the Alps Blue, a volume control famed for its excellent channel balance. High-grade decoupling caps by Wima and Rubycon help to ensure the sound is never less than clean and musical, whilst also guaranteeing exceptional longevity.
Extensively tested using headphones from Grado, Beyerdynamic and Sennheiser you can be sure the Fidelity Audio HPA-100 SE headphone amplifier will satisfy the demands of your cans (see full specifications) and of your ears.
Compact in size and sturdy in build the Fidelity Audio HPA-100 SE headphone amplifier will neatly grace any Hi-Fi rack or desktop.
Please note: The Fidelity Audio HPA-100 SE Headphone Amplifier is built to order and due to demand can take up to 14 working days before dispatch.
- Headphone impedance range: 12 to 600 Ohms Headphone
- Jack: 1/4 inch (6.35mm)
- Power output: (rms, both channels fully driven) 32 Ohms: > 500mW/channel
- Distortion: (THD + N @ 1kHz): 0.00006%
- Frequency response: (-3dB) 32 Ohms load: 10Hz – 35kHz; 300 Ohms load: 10Hz – 38kHz
- Channel balance: 0.5dB approx
- Output Stage: 2x High Performance, low distortion high fidelity 250mA audio buffers
- Supply voltage: AC 230V +/- 10%
- DC voltage: Low Noise Linear dual power supply +15V & -15V
- Size: (approx.) W: 104 x H:56 x D:245 (mm) including controls & feet
- Weight: 1.04 Kg (1.55 Kg including packaging)
- Hand built to order in UK
- Dual mono design
- Large internal dual voltage power supply
- Ultra Fast HexFred Rectifying Diodes
- Super low ESR high ripple smoothing capacitors
- Quality Audio grade parts used throughout
- High grade pcb copper tracks for optimal signal & voltage transfer
- Gold Plated RCA Connectors
- Easily drives Grado (eg 325i), Sennheiser (eg HD650, HD800), Beyerdynamic (eg T1 Tesla) &; AKGs (eg K702 , Q701
- IEC mains input
- 2 year parts and labour warranty
- The unit IS NOT supplied with an RCA lead Mains lead supplied Optional
- Green, Red or Orange LED indicator
- Upgradable to HPA-200 spec