Black Rhodium STAR USB 2.0 Cable
Black Rhodium's USB cables have been carefully designed to offer optimal performance whilst maintaining a sleek look in keeping with the moderninity of your equipment.
All of our USB cables use silver plated copper as standard to allow for flawless signal transfer. Alongside this we use 24k gold plated connectors for superior contact and to prevent damage from the environment around us and are well sheilded to protect against RFI and EMI which can be found in the places we least expect.
All Black Rhodium USB cables are avaliable in lengths from 1m to 3m and come as standard with our lifetime warranty.
All the benefits of ACE - With anti RFI and Vibration filtering
- High purity silver plated copper 26AWG cable for superior signal transmission
- Gold plated contacts for long term reliability and resistance to corrosion
- Version 2.0
- Type A - Type B
- Double anti-vibration damping components at each end to prevent mechanical vibration in the equipment at either end from distorting the signal transmitted to the other end
- Double RFI filters at each end to prevent high frequency noise in the equipment at either end from modulating and distorting the signal transmitted to the other end
- Attractive Jet Black outer braided sheath
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise
- Fits all standard USB sockets
- Available in 1m, 1.5m, 2m and 3m lengths