Black Rhodiums New Biwire Speaker Cable With Crystal Sound
HI-FI Choice Review
- Conductors: 4 cores 19 x 0.3mm diameter (16 gauge) silver plated copper
- Insulation: Silicone rubber type GPC
- Insulation thickness 1.2mm
- Outside diameter: 11mm
- Capacitance: 3m terminated: 290 pF
- Weight: 3m terminated: Single Wire 600 g, BiWire 625g
The Cable that Takes You Even Closer To Your Music
- Cable manufactured in England
- 2 core cable
- Low impedance high cross section conductor wire for superior low frequency response and stereo imaging
- Silicone rubber insulation for accurate portrayal of the leading edges and decays in music
- Silver plated copper conductors for greater clarity of sound
- Advanced quality control of the wire direction in the manufacturing process to ensure consistent superior stereo imaging and low background noise.
- Deep cryogenic Treatment of the cable increases the depth, clarity and timing of the music, with additional temperature processes to further enhance these benefits
- Exclusive "Crystal Sound" Process which refocuses the outer skin on the conductor (the area where the majority of the signal flow travels). This brings improvements to bass control and clarity.
- Attractive black outer braid and fitted with glossy heatshinks so the cable looks as good as it sounds!
- Terminated with high quality Hi-Fi Choice ***** award winning rhodium plated universal banana plugs further treated with DCT++ and Crystal Sound
- Fitted with the Graham Nalty Legacy Range VS-1 Vibration Stabiliser to further reduce distortion by controlling mechanical vibrations traveling through the cable